Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Just got a 2011 cx7 and one of the headlights was out so I

Customer Question

Just got a 2011 cx7 and one of the headlights was out so I replaced them with the correct bulbs and they don't work. Checked the fuse box and they were all good. Why aren't high beams working?
JA: Working headlights are essential for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just got a 2011 cx7 and one of the headlights was out so I replaced them with the correct bulbs and they don't work. Checked the fuse box and they were all good. Why aren't high beams working?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: New bulbs and checking the fuses
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Start first with checking to see if you have power and ground at the high bean connectors with the light on. See the wiring diagram in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/High%20beam%20May%2013.pdf