Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

Water is leaking from under the glovebox ,I would like to remove

Customer Question

water is leaking from under the glovebox ,I would like to remove it to investigate but it doesn't look simple.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the water doesn't seem to be from outside e.g. rain.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes I have some mechanical knowledge.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: looked at it this arvo but couldn't see how to get glovebox out.
JA: Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?
Customer: 2003 model
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.If you will let me know what model your 2003 mazda is I will give you instructions to remove the glovebox.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My mazda is 6 -2003 hatch -I suspect a/c condensation piping leaking -can't see much from under bonnet!!
I am attaching instructions to remove it. Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you. Thanks