Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.

Its a mazda

Customer Question

its a mazda lol
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: will not fire, have fuel and fire,also compression
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: compression,fuel,and spark
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: has new cam sensor and crank sensor is new looking,? also when turn over u can hear it back fire in the intake
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
have valve cover off and would u know it ? no timing marks!! how wonderful ?
how do u check to see if in time ??
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
hello ?? any 1 their
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
did tdc on crank sensor, turn over and trying to start but seems like its out of time? start for a second and run half aXX and die
try another time and it bogs down and turns over fast if i hold to floor?? hold to floor and let off tries to start agian
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
took valve cover off inspected the chain and teeth and no indication of broken parts
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
so is this site a scam?? just to get my cc info ??..
well at this time with out help from any tech on here!! i have gotten the car to start and run half ass,,
i positioned the crank sensor all the way up and it starts and runs? seems it might be a bit out of time, going to check the cam with a bar to be sure it is level,, so thanks for nothing as im on a time crunch here and thought this site was ok!!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please refund my card asap!!
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Submitting that refund request for you now.