Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Mazda CX7: Just put timing chain in car is running but wont

Customer Question

Just put timing chain in car is running but wont rav out, what do I need to do
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can you perform a dry and wet compression test and let us know those results?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
So you are tell me that I have to pay another $26.00 to talk to you that's bull. I asked for a call in the first place and it said nothing about $26.00 more to talk
If we change over to phone rather than typing yes there is a 26$ additional fee. Sorry you do not like the way the website is setup, I do not work for it, I just answer questions independently through the website.Do you still want my assistance?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris