Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Pearl I have a Mazda 3 2011 model engine was running fine

Customer Question

Hi Pearl I have a Mazda 3 2011 model engine was running fine until yesterday it winds over like no compression I have checked valves and they are moving so the chain is ok. No strange noises or anything very strange to just happe like that any ideas.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I am a mechanic myself but all my experience is on big mining gear so when it comes to this sort of thing I am lost on diagnosis just hoping somebody would be good enough to point me in the right direction.
JA: Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?
Customer: No really regularly serviced 150000k, had it since new and has never missed a beat we live in the country so most running is long runs it was fine last time we drove it. The temperature overnight here has been a lot cooler lately dont know if this would upset a sensor or something. mark
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  CHRIS ZAPANTIS replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i can assist you.
Let me know when you are online