camerontech
camerontech, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  diagnostic auto tech
89602740

Do you know where to find the pin out information lcd

Customer Question

Do you know where to find the pin out information for the lcd info display on the 2003 Mazda 6 with the bose audio system?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Lcd display is broken. Replacing with display from 2008 Mazda 6 and an aftermarket dash kit with aftermarket single din radio. Need to know pins to configure 10 pin connector instead of 16. After market kit is doing passthrough from Electronic hvac control.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Have everything I need except a pinout diagram lol
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: Don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  camerontech replied 1 year ago.
hi there,im cam, a licenced auto technicani have 3 factory pinout/wiring diagram for the 2003 and a aftermarket wiring diagram.Im goin to upload them and hopefully this helpsgive me a few mins to upload themthanks
here is the aftermarket diagram
this is the main connector one you need
these are for the amplifier
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For the audio unit information LCD display. I am looking specifically what the wires are for? (i.e. 12v, ground, ILL-, TNS, CAN+, CAN-, ACC) and also what color is what for the BOSE stereo unit.
sorry i do not have that info, i will opt out for another tech to jump in.please do not reply until another expert answers