Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

Cx 7 jumped timing JA: Fortunately, the mechanics here speak

Customer Question

cx 7 jumped timing
JA: Fortunately, the mechanics here speak car like it's their native tongue. They're great at getting to the bottom of issues -- including timing-related ones -- and it would be my pleasure to connect you with the best mechanic for this. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: will not start
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: nop would like to know about how much it will be
JA: Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Greg replied 7 months ago.
Hi and good morning . What makes you think it has jumped timing can you give me some more background info on this issue . Rgds Greg