Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

Wen I turn off my truck my oil light stay on why is that JA:

Customer Question

Wen I turn off my truck my oil light stay on why is that
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I Chang my altnar and I change my terminals and the battery good and it runs all day but in the moring it don't start
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Mazda Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I changes the terminals and altnar and 5 ppl I went to said the battery still good wat could it be
JA: Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Call me(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ron replied 12 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to help you with this we are going to need complete information, need to know the year and make of your Mazda as well as the engine size. If you are sure the alternator is charging properly and the battery tests good and its still dying on you then you are likely dealing with a draw. Post back with complete information and we can work from there.