Clayso
Clayso, Master Automobile Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Automobile Technician. 30 Years Experience.
77147243

Mazda 6 I: I have a mazda6 I 2008 my hazards and both

Customer Question

Hello I have a mazda6 I 2008 my hazards and both signal lights have stop working recently is it because of the BCM module or the flasher relay
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Clayso replied 7 months ago.
Hi There, I'm Clay a certified master automobile technician with 30 years of automotive repair and diagnostic experience.The flasher unit it an internal circuit of the BCM if the BCM does not flash the lights, the internal flasher unit is faulty. Make sure to check for water leaking into the left kick panel where the BCM is located.I hope this information is helpful. If you have any questions let me know. You can reply back to me through this thread at any time.Kindly rate my assistance in a positive manner so I may have credit for helping you.Positive ratings are greatly appreciated.Thanks.
Expert:  Clayso replied 7 months ago.
Hi There,I noticed you have viewed my answer, and I hope the information I gave was helpful. I would like to add that the there is a turn signal relay, but does not control the flasher operation. The turn signal relay only controls power to the BCM and the lamp circuit. These circuits can be verified at the hazard and tail fuses located in the main fuse block on the left front inner fender panel.If you have any questions let me know.Thanks.