internal88
internal88, Technician
Experience:  Over 10 years of automotive experience and diagnostic is my specialty.
63512786

Engine Turning Over Lazy , Battery Is Good Not Starting JA:

Customer Question

Engine Turning Over Lazy , Battery Is Good Not Starting
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i Cant Say much It is Not Starting
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No But I Need To Have An Idea
JA: OK! The Mazda Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: It was Woking Before I Dont know whats Gone wrong
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  internal88 replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I'm Brandon - Mazda tech.This is a typically Lazy starter symptom. The starter solenoid is failing and the whole starter unit will need to be replaced. Not an expensive fix. The price range is around $400.
Just make sure the battery is completely OK and the battery has a 12.6 volts without the engine ON.Please rate me positive, thank you!