Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** *****. I was trying to adjust 2007 mazda headlight

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I was trying to adjust 2007 mazda headlight when i noticed that the light assembly ball that is supposed to interact with the adjustment screw is not ligning up with the screw. Is there a picture of how this ball stud is supposed to attach to the screw?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The assembly that the low beam bulb is in has 2 ball studs that are orange plastic on the top. One goes into each of the top adjustment screws someow but cant figure out how.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mazda Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the model so I can see if I have a diagram?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
2007 mazda 6 4cyl standard no fog lights
Do either of the diagrams below show what your needing to see?https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/head22.pdfhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/head11.pdf -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Nope. What i need is dealing with the internal piece that the bulb goes into. That piece has two knobs or posts on the top. Thr color of them on mine is orange. Those posts somehow attach to the headlight adjustment screws i need to know how the attach. Do the just sit on the edge of the screws or do thos round ball shaped pieces actually fit into the adjuster somehow.
That is all I have for images, I will opt out and let another try.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Any help appreciate