Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Mazda 6 S: replaced hub and bearing on 2003 Mazda 6. Front

Customer Question

replaced hub and bearing on 2003 Mazda 6. Front lower ball joint will not line up. Any suggestions on what to do?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI,I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question. I use a 2 person approach. Have one person use a long prybar to pry the control arm to where the end of the balljoint starts going into the hole in the spindle while another person uses a deadblow hammer to smack the spindle till the balljoints slips all the way thru the hole
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.