peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

My name is ***** ***** i have an 2005 mazda atenza/ mazda

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** i have an 2005 mazda atenza/ mazda 6 my abs , brake , at and engine comes on \ sometimes the car wont reverse and sometimes it wont shift
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i just to u told
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mazda Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. The first thing that needs done here if this has not been done yet is to have the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.This needs done using a scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your model here.Most likely the code set is causing all of these lights here and is most likely a failing sensor like a wheel speed sensor at fault.But to be sure the codes do need checked and diagnosed.In some cases a local part store like Auto Zone can check the codes at no cost to you. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i did scan the vehicle and 2 codes came up p0751 and u0121 ... i ended up changing the shift soleniods sensors in the transmission but still no good results
Are these codes still setting after replacing the solenoids?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
well i havent tested it yet since i changed the solenoids but i did clean all my abs wheel sensors and i cleaned the harness for the abs module and the light came off but shortly after they all lite up and again so im wondering if the module could b goin bad /
Inspect the wiring leading to the module for any issues and if any issues are found they will need repaired to correct this fault here.If these are checked and found to be o.k. then I would suspect the module itself at fault needing replaced.I have seen this fail before internally causing this issue here. Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here. Thanks Pete