Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech

My name is ***** ***** Have a problem with my Mazda 3 2006

Customer Question

Hi, my name is ***** ***** Have a problem with my Mazda 3 2006 Dynamic model hatchbaxk All of a sudden this morning the lock/unlock remote dies not work Car still starts after the key is used to unlock the door The indicators dies not work, lights come one and stays no no matter what setting its on, wipers just works on one setting as fast, hand break light stays on although it's down
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Did you get all of that?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mazda Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Any answer yet
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Since you have several issues going on here let start first with the remote lock system. You are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the testing steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view them. the wiring diagram for the lock circuit as well for reference, make sure to check the fuse before testing to make sure none are blown.