Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Mazda millenia: millenia sunroof will not open. it's not the

Customer Question

millenia sunroof will not open. it's not the fuse and not the switch. but would like to get it open so I can clean the drain tubes. it leaks inside my car.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. We need to access the sunroof motor to remotely power and ground it to see if the motor and linkage are good and the glass moves. If that fails you can remove the motor and manually turn the linkage to get the glass to open and close as long as the linkage is okay. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris