Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Mazda: MY CAR CRANKS AND RUNS GOOD UNTIL IT WARMS UP AND GOES

Customer Question

MY CAR CRANKS AND RUNS GOOD UNTIL IT WARMS UP AND GOES DEAD. WICH SENSER DO I NEED TO REPLACE?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. model and engine size?So it cranks, starts, then it stalls in how many minutes or miles later?Once it stalls will it still crank, just not start?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris