sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Odometer and gear pattern stay lit after the key is off and

Customer Question

odometer and gear pattern stay lit after the key is off and removed,was looking to see if mazda had a recall for this
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes but the power draw will drain a charged battery overnight
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mazda Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  SuperDave replied 8 months ago.
What year and model is your Mazda?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
2004 ES
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!The vehicle model is still absent from the page but recalls are for safety or emissions problems and it isn't likely there is a recall related to the issue you are having.Can you post the VIN?