Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.

Daughter is stuck. 2010 Mazda 3 won't start.

Customer Question

Hi ***** *****. Daughter is stuck. 2010 Mazda 3 won't start. Not battery. Ran fine yesterday.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: she got it started. it sounded odd right away. she turned it off immediately. tried to restart. now it only clicks
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mazda Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  FIX IT MAN replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for the question. Can you tell me if the clicking is coming from the engine?