peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

Good Day I have the 2015/2014 Mazda6 the one with the skyactive

Customer Question

Good Day I have the 2015/2014 Mazda6 the one with the skyactive tech.... I didn't start the vehicle since last Wednesday. However I when to start the vehicle this morning and both Master warning and I stop lights came on
JA: OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Mazda Mechanic whenever you like. OK. Feel free to minimize me and read in peace. Just know I can connect you with the Mazda Mechanic whenever you like. The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mazda Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. In some cases when the vehicle sits this can lower the voltage in the battery(ies) and can cause an issue like this here.I have in some cases ran the engine to allow recharging to occur to correct faults like this here.In some cases if running the engine does not allow a recharge then the fault codes need checked using a scan tool plugged into your vehicle that can read all computers to see what codes are set.Then from there the codes are diagnosed to locate and repair this issue.I suspect this is due to low voltage but in some cases an electrical sensor or component can fail and cause this as well needing replaced.Being that it is a 2014/2015 model this should be able to be diagnosed and repaired at a dealer at no charge to you under warranty. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete