peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

My name is ***** ***** and I have a 2014 Mazda 3 I disconnected

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I have a 2014 Mazda 3 I disconnected the battery and connect back and won't start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Security lock icon still blinking even if I unlocked the door and chared
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mazda Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 10 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Try leaving the key in the ignition for up to an hour and see if it then starts and runs as sometimes this can work on some models.If this does not work make sure you try locking and unlocking with the key and remote to see if this resolves the issue.In some cases a dealer or authorized repair center may need to reprogram your vehicles computers for this fault here.This can take up to an hours charge for a dealer to do this. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete