sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

My truck dont cank JA: The mechanics have tons of experience

Customer Question

My truck dont cank
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Wont start How can I eliminate the anti theft
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a mazda b2300 2002...have the anti thift and wont start, dose not crank
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!There are many things that can prevent the starter from engaging. It could be a security related issue, the ignition switch, starter relay, the transmission range sensor or clutch switch depending if you have a manual or automatic trans, it could be a cable or connection issue or the starter itself.Do you hear any noise from the engine compartment when the key iss turned to the crank position?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No noise ....Manual trasmicion i buy new cluch sensor how can i eliminate the. Anti theft can i cut cables or do a jumper? How. Can I do
it
Factory security systems can't be disabled. Are you seeing a security light flashing or staying on solid?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes is flashing fast I unplug the littlesensor you call antenna write near column but still doing the same thing tell me please what to do I and mechanic but. Don't now a lot of electromechanic
You removed the antenna that excites the key transponder? Was the light flashing before that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes it was flashing come on men I need clean answers
The light will flash when the key has not been validated and is either the antenna, the immobilizer module or the key. If the problem happens with a second key then it is most likely going to be the module, a scan tool will be needed to diagnose the problem further.If a second key does work then the one that was causing the problem has failed and will need to be replaced.If no second key is available then a scan tool will need to be used to diagnose the problem further. A scan tool will be necessary to repair the problem either way because the components need to be programmed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I eliminate that sistem and my truck is going to still run or do a jumper to confuse the pcm that is working and what I use jumper???? Tell me that's my work truck and if you see it is wrily worfit is like new
Factory security systems cannot be removed, the problem needs to be diagnosed and repaired. If the module doesn't send a bus message to the powertrain control module that it's ok to run the engine then the engine will not start.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okkkk then I will scan it and reprogram everything I got another key..
Good luck with it!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
You're welcome!