sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

In have a mazda 6 2006 v6 3.0L. 6 days a go the car was

Customer Question

Hello in have a mazda 6 2006 v6 3.0L. 6 days a go the car was working fine I came home tired off the car and the next morning I came to the car I saw the hazard lights are on and the car is off I was still walking towards the car. I tried to open the door with the key and it would not work I had to manually open by entering the key. Them I tried to start the car it would not start and the hazards lights are still on. I was getting mate for work do I left it as it is when I came back from work it was the same thing. So I busted the car and the car started ever since that day my remote won't work and the locks onside would not work and my flasher would not work. When I press the right or left flasher the hazard lights comes on and stay solid when I push the hazard light swith the hazard lights comes on and stay solid would not flash what is the issue ?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mazda Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No that will be all
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The hazards lights are always on always stay solid , when I try to use the u dictators the hazards lights comes on and stay solid. The keyless entry does not work the locks button inside doesn't work so I have to manually lock and unlock the car. The battery is good and all fuse are checked they are all good. Please help.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!You have at least a couple different issues going on. The keyless entry not working is why the alarm didn't disarm. The problem may be with the vehicle but it is more likely to be the fob itself not transmitting, either due to a internal failure or a low battery.Have you tried a second fob?Did the power locks stop working at exactly the same time as the key fob?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm not sure the meaning if fob and there's no alarm at all I can get in the car by unlocking manually with the keys. Everything stopped working from the moment I boosted the car. Nothing works all the fuses are working fine
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I only have 1 pair of key
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Even the locks from inside doesn't work either
All problems started at the same time during a jump start?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yes even the lock from inside doesn't work when I press the lock unlock key or button what ever you call it it just doesn't work at all it doesn't lock
It unlock I have to do it manually like old cars for all doors for people's to get in. And it all started from the day I did the jump start
If no fuses are blown and the problems started after a jump start then the problem is almost certainly being caused by one or more damaged modules due to something happening during the jump start.Do you have access to a scan tool that will communicate with all modules.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No i don't have the tool to scan
Have you tried a battery disconnect to see if anything changes?Were you just looking to know some possible causes for the problems?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I did unplugged the battery and waited 10 mins and tried again and no luck I was hoping to find a solution to resolve the issue
It's going to take electrical testing utilizing at least a scan tool and most likely a digital voltmeter. The other option would be to replace parts in hopes that they will fix the issue. Are you able to obtain test equipment?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can pay to have it scan but with this service that I paid I didn't read the terms and condition what is it for to chat only ? I was hoping that I would have the issuer resolved . Can I get my money back ?
JustAnswer is a question/answer site, I'm unable to provide in person service at the vehicle. If you would like a refund of your deposit you can do so from your screen.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
So the whole amount 27 or something like that ?
If you would like a refund of your deposit you can do so from your screen. Billing questions would need to be directed to customer service as I do not have access to and cannot discuss billing or account issues.