Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Locked keys in car how can I get it open JA: The mechanics

Customer Question

Locked keys in car how can I get it open
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mazda Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Can I get the year, make, and model?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Bt50 2009
Thanks, ***** ***** to get a tow truck or locksmith to get into the vehicle. Take your vin# ***** your dealer and have a new key cut. Pry the top rear of the drivers door out about 3/4 inch using household things like a wooden spoon so you do not damage the paint and body. Once you have a gap then use a coat hanger to go between the gap to get to the door handle, lock knob, or power door lock switch. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because no rating was selected and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris