Greg, import technician
Experience:  17 years shop owner import

Replaced all cats and alternator, new coils and plugs in the

Customer Question

replaced all cats and alternator, new coils and plugs in the fall engine light flashing and loss of power and rough idle no engine light staying on just flashes when you accelerate.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 115,000 miles 3.0 2004 mazda tribute.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mazda Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Greg replied 6 months ago.
Disconnect the front O2 sensors and then start the engine and test drive .You may find the problem has gone ,if this is the case replace the front and rear O2 sensors both sides .. Still go ahead and check for malfunction codes you may find a P0300 and O2 sensor codes . Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you with further assistance or suggest another expert if needed. Rgds Greg
Expert:  Greg replied 6 months ago.
Hi . Did you check this as said .. Rgds Greg