Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech

Mazda 5: Mazda 5 radio stopped working. 2014 model

Customer Question

Mazda 5 radio stopped working. 2014 model
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I checked the fuses in the side of the glove box and inside the engine block and they're all fine. The display for everything but the radio work fine in the top display of the dash. Also the usb is not working. Probably related
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.There are two fuse that can affect the radio, one is the 7.5 mirror fuse located in the interior fuse panel and the other is the 15 amp room fuse located in the under hood fuse panel. Start with making making sure both are in place and not blown.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The fuses are good. Just confirmed
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Okay then the next step would be to check power and ground at the radio and if you have power and ground and it still dose not work then the problem is an internal radio problem.