peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.

Can not turn on radio JA: The mechanics have tons of experience

Customer Question

can not turn on radio
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Also AC Light and rear Defroster Light will not come on but bot are working
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mazda Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Checked all fuse and they are ok this is an 06 mazda 6
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. If you have checked all fuses in all fuse panels this can be due to an issue internally in the radio itself with it needing removed and either repaired or replaced as well as an internal issue with the heater control on the dash as I have seen these fail before like this here with the lights not working but the functions still working and it needed removed and replaced.I would have the power and ground signals tested to both of them to see if they need replaced or repaired for this fault here to be sure. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete