Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

I have a fuse out on my 2007 mazda 3 headlight and I 't know

Customer Question

I have a fuse out on my 2007 mazda 3 for my headlight and I don't know what to replace it with. It says 40 on it but can only find up to 30.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It says 40a and I can only find up to 30a at Wal-Mart.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 year ago.

hi im kevin can you tell me what fuse number and in which fuse box and il check what fuse rating should be used