Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Before i replaced my clucth, my car would start and now that

Customer Question

before i replaced my clucth, my car would start and now that i replaced my clucth it wont start... it cranks but no start
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i thought it was spark but i replaced my coil and still no it... and cas been replaced and not it at all
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: checked if i was geeting fuel,spark.. im getting fuel and spark
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: its turbo 1.6
JA: Our top Mazda Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mazda Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mazda Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
JA: Our top Mazda Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mazda Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mazda Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it. Continue >>
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can I get the year, make, and model?
  2. You verified fuel pressure or fuel injector pulse?
  3. Will it start briefly using alternate fuel source sprayed into the throttle body?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris