Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

I have mazda 6 1.8 petrol, 2003 model, All the lights are

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: i have mazda 6 1.8 petrol, 2003 model
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: All the lights are on, and when i am trying to ignition it is dead
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i have to because i have to go to work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: i tried the emergency start and it fire up, but i turned it off, and now nothing
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Start first with making sure the battery is fully charged and the cables are clean and tight. If that checks okay then take your volt meter and see if you are getting battery voltage at both wire on the starter while holding the key in the crank position. Check this and post back with the results and we can work from there.