Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

I have a 2003 Mazda Tribute that has been turned over on its

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Mazda Tribute that has been turned over on its side we got it back up on its wheels and started after that it sat for about 6 months.it will crank but won't start. I checked the fuel shutoff and the button is in.what can it be
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I checked the switch and it is good. But the fuel pump won't run when I turn on the key
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: I can spray starting in the breather and it will run for a second
JA: Our top Mazda Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Mazda Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Mazda Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  john aka eauto replied 9 months ago.

does it have fuel pressure or injector pulse?