Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2009 Mazda CX-7 4x2 GT I have a chirping noise under the

Customer Question

2009 Mazda CX-7 4x2 GT
I have a chirping noise under the hood while driving forward??? Unable to diagnose the problem
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 1 year ago.

Have you checked to see if the drive belt looks glazed or cracked at all? Also if it is tight

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need someone with more experience. I explained while the car is moving forward is the only time there is a noise. We have checked everything. Internet said there are problems with the turbo charger making chirping noise
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. The previous tech has opted out. Would you like me to help?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No one has called yet. I refuse the charge. It says satisfaction guarantee. There is no satisfaction

So I assume you do not want me to help based on your response.

Best of Luck

Chris.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris