Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

No power at all. was fine yesteday, again no power, the

Customer Question

no power at all. was fine yesteday
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: again no power, the trunk wont even open. was fine yesterday
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: just to start it, open the trunk lights horn etc
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Randall C replied 9 months ago.

Hello, a few things, model? engine? what do you mean by no power? is anything working? please send more details, thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the light inside or out, no horn no power trunk. the batter is only two yrs old. any ideas?

are you saying nothing at all works? like a battery not in the vehicle>? and I still need year and model and engine size

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
As I said it's a 2009 Mazda-6 It has the largest V-6 available that year. no power at all including all inside lights, horn, everything.