Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Mazda 6 won't start clicking and showing security key but my

Customer Question

Mazda 6 won't start clicking and showing security key but my remote battery is dead
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just drove it for over an hour got back in and went to start it and it's clicking (red security key flashing) fuse box under kick panel looks fine
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mazda Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Are you sure the battery voltage is good at 12.6 volts? The clicking and security light flashing can be signs of a weak or poorly connected battery. Can you do that first and let me know the results?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris