Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

I was driving and my rx8 and it sounded like it wasn't

Customer Question

I was driving and my rx8 and it sounded like it wasn't getting fuel towed it home stared up thnk fuel filter clogged?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: in the middle of driving stops getting fuel
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing yet want to replace fuel filter first
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: just started having this problem car runs great could it be fuel pump going out?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Jerry replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

What is the year of it please?