Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Own a 2005 Mazda MPV which has developed a rattle in the

Customer Question

Own a 2005 Mazda MPV which has developed a rattle in the passenger side rear sliding door. How can i get a diagram to show me how to get into the door to find and tighten whatever is loose. Never had any other issues with this car which has 123,650 trouble free miles. Great car...the grand kids always prefer to ride in Mimi's car even though they have become teenagers!!! LOL
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Are the links below what you were looking for?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/doortrim1.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/doortrim2.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/doortrim3.pdf

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Nothing is working...that "dropbox" thing did not open when I clicked on it. I do not wish to "deal" with this because I would rather spend the time and money to go to a dealer. This has not been a satisfactory solution because I must know how to access your answers or suggestions. Please disregard...it is not your fault I am certain.

Sorry the links expire after a few days when there is no rating on the post. That is why the links are no longer active. You have already paid the deposit for an answer but have not yet rated an answer. Once you rate, reply and I can reactivate those links.