rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

2006 Mazda 3 suddenly began losing braking ability. Pedal

Customer Question

2006 Mazda 3 suddenly began losing braking ability. Pedal went right to the floor. Able to stop car by repeatedly pumping the brake pedal. Checked brake fluid and it was full. Car has an ABS system.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

If he did an accurate diagnosis and did check the booster and master cylinder, then that's what needs to be done.

Thanks, Ron