cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

2004 mazda 3. Whenever gh beam lights are turned on,

Customer Question

2004 mazda 3. Whenever high beam lights are turned on, directionals, interior lights, rear window defrost stop working. Have to shut off car and restart with lowbeams in order for directionals to work again. Now this morning started car let run to warm up and headlights slowly dimmed and car stalled and battery was dead . Had to jump with battery charger. Saw that high beams were on. Is this related to highbeam issue or something else going on.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

your battery more then likely has a bad cell in it dose not have enough power to keep everything running

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Over the very cold weekend we had here (20 below) it started fine.... is this something that comes over time? Or will occur quickly? Once the car got running after charging it ran fine to work....
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

it will happen quickly some times with no notice you need anything else let me know be sure to rate my service when you get the chance