Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

I have a 2001 Miata that hasn't ran MONTHS. I have been

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Miata that hasn't ran for NINE MONTHS. I have been waiting for a part called an IMMOBILIZER (part# *****) THIS PART NUMBER MIGHT HAVE CHANGED. WE HAVE TALKED TO SEVERAL DEALERS AND THE CORPORATE SERVICE OFFICE AND THEY KEEP SAYING IT WILL BE IN IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. A COUPLE OF WEEKS GOES BY AND STILL NO PART. WHEN WILL THE PART BE READY. OUR DEALER HAS SENT IN THE PAPERWORK TWICE TO GET THE PART AND THEY STILL DON'T HAVE IT.
THE SUMMER SEASON WILL BE HERE SHORTLY AND STILL NO RUNNING CAR. IS MAZDA GOING TO LOAN ME A CAR SO WE CAN ENJOY IT THIS SUMMER, UNTIL MY PART COMES IN.
WHEN WILL THE PART BE READY?
BARB ***@******.***
Category: Mazda
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

hello my name is ***** ***** will be helping you today

Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

i can find the part for you but cant tell you why your dealer hasnt received it in