Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

All dash lights come on but motor wont turn over and securty

Customer Question

all dash lights come on but motor wont turn over and securty light is flashing
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: when turning the key to start nothing happens
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: battery is fules charced new starter when i put a manual start button on starterthen it turns over but wont start.when turning the key everything lights up but wont turn over and securty light is flashing
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Mazda Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 1 year ago.

Has anything happened with the keys or has the battery died recently?