Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

I have p0012 in mazda cx 7 2008
, and also p0234
,

Customer Question

hi i have p0012 in mazda cx 7 2008
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: and also p0234
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes im master of toyota
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i alredy chek the air flow meter and wastgate and wastgate solonoid
JA: Sorry about that. I must have missed it. Could you tell me again?
Customer: you need troble code ?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: we alredy change the turbo charger also
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

So is the engine running with normal power and if so are you getting any noise from it?