sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Radio not working
, it just does not come on
,

Customer Question

radio not working
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it just does not come on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: attest try
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mazda Mechanic should know about your Mazda?
Customer: just that it is an amfm six cd player
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mazda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two. I'll let you know when it is your turn.
Category: Mazda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
radio will not turn on maybe fuse or shorted radio
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If the radio does not come on at all then it has either lost a power or ground or has failed internally. If fuses are good and there are no other issues then odds are the problem is in the radio itself and it will need to be replaced or sent out for repair.

What year and model is the vehicle?

Have fuses been checked?