Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

My name is ***** ***** and I'm having some problems with my

Customer Question

HI There, My name is ***** ***** and I'm having some problems with my 2005 Mazda 6 engine
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2.3L 4cyl Engine. Loud knocking noise. It was a slight knocking noise at certain RPMs in different gears now it's really loud and messing with the performance haven't been driving the car since the louder knocking started
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mazda Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  john aka eauto replied 10 months ago.

does it sound like it coming from the bottom of the engine?