Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

I replaiced the head gasket on a 2004 mazda 3 2.3 engine

Customer Question

I replaiced the head gasket on a 2004 mazda 3 2.3 engine puting it all back to geather i have a brass pipe threaded on one end about 3 inches long. I can't for the the life of me remember where I removed it from any help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I not sure what more details you need. the piece is about 3/4 in dimator and about 3 inches long with a tub typenut that goes against a tapered fitting on one end.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mazda Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 10 months ago.

Hi. Is there any chance that you can take a picture of the part and upload it to the chat?