Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2005 tribute overdrive light started blinking again after

Customer Question

My 2005 tribute overdrive light started blinking again after two years ago. Back then they told me i needed a new transmission which i replaced and the problem continued for one month. I kept taking it back and they fixed the problem finally. I do not believe the transmission needed to be replaced because the problem continued after. Some of the symptoms that existed before and are appearing again are as follows.,......
Slow to shit and hard shifting of gears.
Going into neutral and having to stop the car and restarting the car.
This seems to work for awhile but i fear it weill continue to gert worse like last time.
They never did tell me what they did last time to fix the problem because they did not want to admit that i never needed the transmission?
Can you help me?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Are you going to be doing the diag and repairs yourself to this CD4E transaxle?

Have you had it scanned to see which codes are stored?

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris