peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Auto repair Technician with 17 years experience.Past ASE and other certifications.
14928985

My radio doesn't work but the light keeps flashing!

Customer Question

My radio doesn't work but the light keeps flashing! I've checked both fuses compartements and none where blowed! On the display, it's always saying "Hello" while flashing! The auxilary input doesn't work too! But the 12v thing works! And it's factory! What to do?
Category: Mazda
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

From what you have described here this sounds like an internal electrical fault in the radio itself.I have seen the radio fail internally and cause issues like this here needing replaced before.What will need to be done is the radio needs removed and the power input and ground input signals need tested to the radio to make sure they are all present.If all the powers and grounds are found to be present then this indicates the radio itself is at fault internally and needs replaced.Usually the radios electronics fail internally causing this issue here needing repaired internally by an electronic repair facility that can work on this model or the radio removed and replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete