Randall C
Randall C, ASE Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, 35 yrs, Diag/Electrical Specialist
13677702

, well the interior lighs and hazard lights and break

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well the interior lighs and hazard lights and break lights are not coming on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: also I can't get move the shift to reverse
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, sorry for the delay, Do you have a meter or testlight? also , what led up to this and why the 120 fuse

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i don't the 120 fuse burnt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my friend hooked the battery wrong postive to negative and negative to positive
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

well, kind of hard not doing some tests but still feel you may have another fuse or more that popped .One fuse that can and will affect what is not working is the BTN fuse, a large 60 amp fuse in the under hood fuse box, It is shown as fuse number 11 in the diagram I have attached, at the top over towards the right in the picture, You need to swap that fuse out, dont just look at it, maybe use one like it in the box to test

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok I will check on it I have to go to another town to see it
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

well. it really is all it can be,if that fuse is bad from the short,none of those items will work

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thanks
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

welcome

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did what you told me and nothing still not starting
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

well, at no point in the question did you say it was not starting, you said lights were not working, so I need full details , also ALL that is not working and next steps we will likely need to have a testlight