Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I own a 2007 Mazda CX-7 with 110,000 miles on it. I got gas

Customer Question

I own a 2007 Mazda CX-7 with 110,000 miles on it. I got gas the other day and all of a sudden, the alarm started going off on it and will not stop. I tried resetting it by pulling the positive cable off the battery with the key on, locking and unlocking the door with the key to no avail. Any suggestions? The car will still start with the key. It will not respond to the remote at all.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

Everything you have mentioned does not sound like the OEM alarm. An OEM alarm going off should shut off when starting and yours keeps going and allows the vehicle to start. Do you have an aftermarket alarm?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you do not see the rating scale, or are new and confused, let me know.

I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

I only receive a portion of your deposit when you rate. If you do not rate or rate bad, the website keeps all of the deposit you have already paid.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris