Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as a automotive tech
7276279

My girlfriends 205 mazda 6 won't start
, this is the

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. My girlfriends 205 mazda 6 won't start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: this is the 2nd time it happened. first time she called a tow. truck got there and it started
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes and no. any idea the wait?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to stare and run you need good spark to the spark plugs, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure. When it will not start you need to check each one of these things and see which one you are lacking. Once you can determine which , post back with the results and we can work from there to determine the cause.