Drew
Drew, Super Mazda Tech.
Experience:  19 yrs. experience. Mazda Senior Certified Tech, with Ford, Linc. & Merc. experience. ASE L1 Advanced Certified Master Tech.
49548721

,
, yes I can wait a bit my issues are the

Customer Question

Customer: HELLO
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My name is*****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Mazda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes I can wait a bit my issues are the following
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mazda
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 10 months ago.

What kind of problem are you having? Please give me all the details.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

2004 Mazda RX-8 with six speed manual with the following codes:

PCM: CODE U0121

INSTRUMENT CLUSTER: CODE U1900

ABS MODULE: CODE U1900

I've checked all the wiring and connectors at the ABS module, PCM and Instrument Cluster and already replaced the ABS module and PCM from a friend's good working condition RX-8 but the codes are still the same.

I would like to know where to look specifically for this problem and would appreciate an illustration on the Specific CAN WIRES to check for the connectivity issue?

thanks!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Relist: Other.
never got an answer after I explained the problem the expert just open the question to all experts but none have answered yet.
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 10 months ago.

Hello. The U0121 leads into the U1900. I can email all the diagnostic information to you if you would like in a PDF file for 5.00. It is a 44 step diagnostic flow chart. If you find yourself needing additional diagrams or anything else you can email me back and I'll get them to you as well. Let me know. Thanks.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

After you accept my offer, I can email them to you as soon as I get back tonight.