rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

2010 Mazda 5 Touring We hear rear end noises when going

Customer Question

2010 Mazda 5 Touring
We hear rear end noises when going slowly over speed bumps or when we enter a street from from a drive way or parking lot.
Is this considered part of the "Drive Train"? What's the Warranty on this 60K / 100K? How many years?
Does Mazda do anything for their consumers? We have had this problem for 3 years.
Don
Category: Mazda
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

This is drive train related, and it really depends what your warranty states for mileage and time. Mazda is very good about keeping you happy, yes. It wouldn't hurt to get the service manager involved with this too.

Thanks, Ron